Beta came down to 4. All day I was praying it was either super high or super low...I got one of my wishes.
The nurse practitioner that called me said it was absolutely nothing I did, it was most likely a genetic defect in the embryo and was doomed from the start.
She said the dr wants to sit down and talk to us about what went wrong. I told her we can't afford to try again so it doesn't really matter what went wrong. I almost got through this without crying.
I am pissed off that the Dr himself didn't call me. After all money, shots, blood draws and conflicting reports from the embryologist I think I deserved at least that.
So I am on beer 5. Adios IVF, thank you for my daughter, but right now fuck you.
The nurse practitioner that called me said it was absolutely nothing I did, it was most likely a genetic defect in the embryo and was doomed from the start.
She said the dr wants to sit down and talk to us about what went wrong. I told her we can't afford to try again so it doesn't really matter what went wrong. I almost got through this without crying.
I am pissed off that the Dr himself didn't call me. After all money, shots, blood draws and conflicting reports from the embryologist I think I deserved at least that.
So I am on beer 5. Adios IVF, thank you for my daughter, but right now fuck you.

I am so sorry for the heartache you're going through.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. IVF, the double edged sword...thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry :( Big, giant hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry. Huge hugs.
ReplyDelete:( sorry to hear that. Thinking of u and your family. ..
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss!
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry. It is just so unfair.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that it ends like this. Extra squeezes to your baby and I will have a beer with you!
ReplyDelete