Thank you all for your support. I started out this cycle kinda lost in the blogosphere. Last time I had so many cycle buddies, and most of us were newbies. This time I felt more alone. But over the course of this cycle I have made new friends and found support from old ones :)
Last night I felt awful. I took the 4 zithromax pills for pre-retrieval antibiotic coverage at about 7pm. I took it with food. By 8 I was soooooo sick to my stomach. I quickly took a zofran and a benadryl. I passed out at 9:30 and was awakened by my alarm at 9:58 for my 10pm trigger shot. I gave it to myself completely out of it. Today I POAS to make sure the trigger got into my system - and I got a light positive. So I guess it worked. This morning my nausea is much better, just back to feeling feverish and crampy.
I hate this day between trigger and retrieval. There's nothing to do but sit around and hope you don't ovulate. I didn't last time and I assume I won't this time, but for some reason it is crossing my mind a lot. Maybe bc one of the girls on the fertility forum I frequent had it happen to her this cycle.
9am tomorrow can't come quickly enough!
Last night I felt awful. I took the 4 zithromax pills for pre-retrieval antibiotic coverage at about 7pm. I took it with food. By 8 I was soooooo sick to my stomach. I quickly took a zofran and a benadryl. I passed out at 9:30 and was awakened by my alarm at 9:58 for my 10pm trigger shot. I gave it to myself completely out of it. Today I POAS to make sure the trigger got into my system - and I got a light positive. So I guess it worked. This morning my nausea is much better, just back to feeling feverish and crampy.
I hate this day between trigger and retrieval. There's nothing to do but sit around and hope you don't ovulate. I didn't last time and I assume I won't this time, but for some reason it is crossing my mind a lot. Maybe bc one of the girls on the fertility forum I frequent had it happen to her this cycle.
9am tomorrow can't come quickly enough!

Prayers for you tomorrow morning (and now of course)!
ReplyDeletePraying time passes quickly and those eggs stay put! Hoping with you for a successful retrieval and that one of those embys is a keeper :)
ReplyDeleteDepending upon where you are you have already had retrieval or you are about to, either way, good luck! I hope it is fruitful.
ReplyDelete