Have you ever been sooo jealous of those people who have infertility insurance coverage? I know I have. We are not lucky enough to live in a state where infertility coverage is mandated. If like me you think we all deserve to be covered for this medical condition please sign this petition and share it! I shared it to my facebook feed.

There really are few things that upset me more about infertility than the financial side of things. We are lucky in that Q.'s insurance covers medications, but all procedures are out of pocket. But we are lucky again to be in Canada, so we're not paying for ultrasounds, blood draws, etc. It breaks my heart to hear of couples who have to end their dream of building a family because it would be too expensive.
ReplyDeleteExactly! Our insurance covers part of the labs/ultrasounds during monitoring, and that's basically it! Completely out of pocket for the rest. So this is our last IVF.
Delete