Sorry my last post was so negative. I'm feeling a lot better about everything now. Enjoying 2 cups of coffee every morning and playing with my daughter as much as possible.
Today we are going to the Renaissance Festival...I am so excited to take her there! DH and I have been a couple times before but never with a child. They have a petting zoo, rides, face painting, elephant rides. It's gonna be a blast!
Today we are going to the Renaissance Festival...I am so excited to take her there! DH and I have been a couple times before but never with a child. They have a petting zoo, rides, face painting, elephant rides. It's gonna be a blast!

I have been out of the loop, away on vacation with no service whatsoever. I am so sorry, it sucks how ivf can seem so promising only to unravel at the last moment. You have a right to feel negative and drink 5 beers if you want to. I am so glad that you have your beautiful little girl to hug, I hope the fair is amazing.
ReplyDeleteSending you all the best!
Never apologize for feeling how you did/do. I am glad you have your Pipsqueak to hug. I hope you continue to feel better.
ReplyDeletexoxo