Just got the call from the embryologist...now out of our precious 6...FOUR of them are 'looking really good'. He said that meets the criteria to hold off for a 5 day transfer on Tuesday.
Please pray we have something to transfer on Tuesday!
He gave no exact details. Last time on day 3 we had 10 embryos, 6 of which had 6-8 cells. The clinic has a new embryologist since then and I guess he just doesn't give details.
I'm not sure if I will get a phone call update tomorrow or not. The former embryologist didn't give day 4 updates because "it is such a critical time of growth for the embryo we don't like to disturb them". I believe I was told this time that I woud be updated daily. Who knows?
How am I going to get through the next 48 hours??????
Please pray we have something to transfer on Tuesday!
He gave no exact details. Last time on day 3 we had 10 embryos, 6 of which had 6-8 cells. The clinic has a new embryologist since then and I guess he just doesn't give details.
I'm not sure if I will get a phone call update tomorrow or not. The former embryologist didn't give day 4 updates because "it is such a critical time of growth for the embryo we don't like to disturb them". I believe I was told this time that I woud be updated daily. Who knows?
How am I going to get through the next 48 hours??????

Praying for peace as you wait over the next 2 days!!
ReplyDeleteUgh, the waiting and unknowns involved are so incredibly difficult!!! Thinking of you and sending hope & peace that the next couple of days go by quickly for you and you get a reassuring fabulous report for Tuesday's transfer!
ReplyDeleteIt looks promising for you to have something to transfer. Try to keep busy. Best Wishes!
ReplyDeleteyahoo!!!
ReplyDelete