It's all a numbers game - the more you start with hopefully the more you will have to transfer/freeze.
So out of 26 measurable follicles....
16 eggs were retrieved....
12 of those eggs were mature....
3 fertilized.
I am devastated. Looking at a probable 3 day transfer Sunday. He said it's possible that more could fertilize by tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.
So out of 26 measurable follicles....
16 eggs were retrieved....
12 of those eggs were mature....
3 fertilized.
I am devastated. Looking at a probable 3 day transfer Sunday. He said it's possible that more could fertilize by tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.

Don't give the numbers too much thought! I've had awesome numbers and no pregnancy, and much smaller numbers and became pregnant with twins. Actually, my twin cycle looked just like yours! Praying for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteDon't lose hope! You might have some still fighting to make it for you! And those 3 could all turn into healthy babies! :) Praying for you and sending positive thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteIt only takes one, I know you don't want to hear that, but 3 is a great number. I'm hopeful!
ReplyDeleteCrossing my fingers for you!
ReplyDelete