Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stims day 5

I had my day 5 monitoring appt this morning:

Right side:  8 total, largest measuring 10mm.

Left side: at least 4-5 (hard to see), largest measuring 6.9mm.   (last cycle I was just told "lots of follicles, largest measuring 9mm)

Uterus: Lining 7.2 (last cycle was 10 at this point).  She saw a "possible" fibroid measuring 2cm.  Since I JUST had a surgical hysteroscopy and no fibroid was seen I don't understand how I could have one.  I told the NP that and she kinda backtracked, saying it may just be a piece of my uterus?  WTF?  Why would a piece of my uterus look like a fibroid?  She said the Dr will review it and let me know what he thinks.  When they call with my estradiol level later today I am gonna ask more questions.  She did say worst case scenario if the fibroid grew the embryos would be frozen for later transfer.

Seriously.  Last round my uterus was so perfect.  No polyps, no fibroids.

UGH.  I am just feeling like this cycle keeps encountering speed bumps.  Next monitoring appt is this Saturday.


6 comments:

  1. Thinking about you!!! I'm thinking about the best case scenario!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww God love you that made me almost tear up. Yes I should be focusing on the best case scenario. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I completely know how you feel about speed bumps. Hugs to you. Hopefully your doc has some calming words for you this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know in the grand scheme of things everything is still fine, but it's just not as positive of a report as last time.

      Delete
  3. Oh good luck. Don't blame yourself at all for feeling like this- I'm sure I would be exactly the same way if the previous cycle had went so well and I felt things weren't lining up equally well this time around.

    But, I know lots of success stories where things weren't looking good. It just takes one tenacious embryo!

    ReplyDelete