Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Baseline bf stims

Baseline u/s - lining thin, 9 follicles on the right, left ovary not visualized (damn ovary hiding behind my colon!) and estradiol is 9.  I am in menopause big time at the moment - they wanted it less than 100.  SO I am adequately suppressed.

Spent last night in the ER for this UTI.  FINALLY on macrobid after 3 days of symptoms.  Hope it helps, this is by far the worst one I've ever had!

Stims in 2 days!

1 comment:

  1. It is all happening so fast! Those look like great starter numbers. And thanks, too, for all of your comments on my blog. I need to remember I'm lucky to have some embies in the freezer. You are so brave for fronting straight back up for another fresh cycle. I will be so excited for you if it works!

    ReplyDelete