No matter what the outcome of this cycle, this will be my last stims injection ever. I may have to raise a tiny glass of champagne tonight to toast this wonderful occasion! Because I am ready to be done. Of course I hope this cycle will have been worth it. But if it was nothing than a fruitless effort, so be it. At least I will be done!
Retrieval set tentatively for this Thursday.
As for how I'm feeling - feverish, bloated, crampy. Just like last time.
What I'm really dreading is that horrible in between time after retrieval when you wait to hear how your embryos are growing. That's the part I'd most like to skip over this time. Even more so than the 2ww.

Good luck! !!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking about you Marianne!
ReplyDeleteIt is a horrible waiting time, I agree! I will be praying for great news!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your support!
Delete