Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stims Day 8

So, good monitoring appt.   My lining is 12mm and triple stripe (last time it was at 10mm at this time).  The fibroid is actually measuring smaller than last week - at like 1.6 x 1.8 cm.  He said as long as it is under 3 cm they don't really care, and it definitely is on the outside.

My follices are going nuts - 2 at 15mm, 3 at 14mm, 4 at 13mm, 2 at 12mm, several at 9-10mm. Equal between the two ovaries.
He said (and I quote), "I don't know, this is looking even better than last time somehow". SWEET! 

Estradiol level 1,036 (was 1488 at this point last time).

Dr just called with the level and said he is postponing my Monday appt to Tuesday, probable trigger Tuesday night, retrieval on Thursday.  This would give me a full 10 days of stims, just like last time.

Starting to feel uncomfortable and full, with headaches and nausea, but nothing too bad.  Fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:

  1. That all looks fantastic! Good luck! I'm away next week so may miss the retrieval report, but will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete