Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Not gonna transfer today!

Just got the call from the embryologist...now out of our precious 6...FOUR of them are 'looking really good'.  He said that meets the criteria to hold off for a 5 day transfer on Tuesday.

Please pray we have something to transfer on Tuesday!

He gave no exact details.  Last time on day 3 we had 10 embryos, 6 of which had 6-8 cells.  The clinic has a new embryologist since then and I guess he just doesn't give details.

I'm not sure if I will get a phone call update tomorrow or not.  The former embryologist didn't give day 4 updates because "it is such a critical time of growth for the embryo we don't like to disturb them".  I believe I was told this time that I woud be updated daily.  Who knows?

How am I going to get through the next 48 hours??????


4 comments:

  1. Praying for peace as you wait over the next 2 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, the waiting and unknowns involved are so incredibly difficult!!! Thinking of you and sending hope & peace that the next couple of days go by quickly for you and you get a reassuring fabulous report for Tuesday's transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks promising for you to have something to transfer. Try to keep busy. Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete