Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I'm calling it

I think it's a BFP!

I have been peeing on absolutely every preg test I can get my hands on.  Like I have a bad addiction and need an intervention.  I tested out trigger and got my first 100% blank negative at 2dp5dt.  3dp5dt was also negative.  These were all internet cheapies (wondfo I think).  Yesterday at 4dp5dt I did a First Response Early Result which was negative.  But my wondfo yesterday had that most faintest of all shadows.  You had to tilt it, hold it right up to bright light and make a wish to see it.  My mom saw it too though, so I wasn't completely losing it.

This morning took a wondfo and FRER again.  The wondfo had the weird light shadow again which I just felt weird about, but the FRER had a definite light second line!  VERY light, still had to kind of hold it up to the light.

Just took an afternoon test (see I need help) and both have a more obvious line!  Still light (but I am only 5dp5dt so of course it should be light) but I can see both in natural light without tilting it!

So when did anyone else get their positive sticks after IVF?  Am I just crazy?  Last time I had a positive at 6dp5dt.

Also I have cramps that feel just like AF is about to start...which is exactly what I blogged at 5dp5dt last time!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Wonderful news!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!!!! Exciting! Wonderful news!

    And you are an addict! :)

    When is beta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Thursday at 9dp5dt. I am kinda wanting to fast forward through the next few days!

      Delete