Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm bleeding - Happy 200th post and 40,000 pageviews!

So I started spotting last night, just tannish stuff.  Which I had with Pipsqueak's cycle too at almost the same time so no biggie.  Then this morning it was rust colored but still hardly any. 

This morning's FRER was darker than yesterday's but not by a ton.  CB digital said Not Pregnant. 

At 10am I went to take a shower after vacuuming and there was dark red blood staining my thighs.  When I wiped it was like a normal period.

Just took another FRER and it's darker than this morning's.  

Beta is scheduled for Thursday at 7:30am.  I'll be 9dp5dt.  I work all day Saturday and Monday so I won't be able to get a recheck of beta til next Tuesday maybe?  Fml

Clearly this is over, right? Cramps continue as they have since 3dpt.

5 comments:

  1. From your last statement in this post, I felt as if you were giving up hope in viability...Did I read that right?

    If so, don't give up yet. Your line was darker indicating the level is going up. Unless your line is getting lighter, don't give up hope yet! The digitals don't register until higher levels and you clearly have a second line.

    I don't remember what type of Progesterone you are taking, but I know that with the suppositories bleeding is very common.

    Thinking happy thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply. I am giving up just based on the intensity of my cramps and the fact that the bleeding is way more than spotting, as heavy as regular flow :( Yeah the line got darker today but I expect it to be lighter tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. And yes I am doing endometrin vaginal suppositories.

      Delete
    3. Well, I understand your concerns.

      But, don't totally lose hope. I had extremely bad cramps and super heavy bleeding passing clots shortly after 2 positive betas. I was convinced that I lost the baby because it was as bad as the 2 early losses I had were.
      But Carder is living proof that it wasn't over.
      The RE said it could have been twins and I lost one OR it could have all been related to the endometrin. I think at the time she cited something like 50% of pregnancies using endometrin have mild to heavy bleeding...I would have to hit the archives to see if I remembered that number correctly though.
      Big Hugs...

      Delete
    4. Thank you for sharing that story.

      Delete