Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Fert Report Day 4

OMG this embryologist won't stop with the surprises!  I think there is a little bit of a language barrier but today we really connected.

The news is AMAZING.  Yet a little confusing.

We have....

-TWO morulas that look "great".  He said, "I can't promise anything but I expect them to be blastocysts tomorrow"

-FOUR embryos that are one day behind.  And I quote, "I expect a couple of them to catch up and we can freeze them".  What what what?

-FIVE other embryos 2-3 days behind.  He has almost no expectations for these guys, but said "you never know, we will check them again tomorrow".

So we have 11 embryos, out of 12 mature eggs.  I am still extremely confused as to why I was told only 3 had fertilized on day 1.  I sorta kinda asked that question and he said, "those were the advanced ones, the others were just slower".

Ummmmmmm this is amazing news!  My goal was to have 2 blasts to transfer on day 5 and by golly it looks like that might happen!

Today I am going to rehydrate, eat and relax.  After last night I feel like I am recovering from the flu and need to replenish the stores.

Thanks for all the support guys.  Hopefully I will update you all tomorrow that I am PUPO!

3 comments: