My bleeding continues. All of the symptoms I had are gone - nausea, sore boobs, feverish feeling. My hpt was lighter this morning than the last few days. Is it ok that I was relieved the stick wasn't darker? I am just ready for this to be over. I feel like my life has been on hold for the last month and I just want to get back to it.
This morning I drank a full caf cup of coffee, then went for a (slow) 1 mile run with Pipsqueak. I literally have not one shred of hope that this pregnancy is going anywhere but away from me.
Repeat beta tomorrow, unless it wants to magically jump to above 100 than I'd rather it just be way lower. No increase unless it's a big one please. Surely that's not too much to ask.
This morning I drank a full caf cup of coffee, then went for a (slow) 1 mile run with Pipsqueak. I literally have not one shred of hope that this pregnancy is going anywhere but away from me.
Repeat beta tomorrow, unless it wants to magically jump to above 100 than I'd rather it just be way lower. No increase unless it's a big one please. Surely that's not too much to ask.

I'm so sorry. Praying you get some definitive answers soon.
ReplyDeleteIm so very sorry. I hate the feeling of seeing positive tests only to have it taken away. I hope this is all over soon and you can find closure and move on. :(
ReplyDeleteHoping for some certainty for you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThanks all :)
ReplyDelete