Just got the call that no embryos were able to be frozen. the farthest any of the rest of them got was to the morula stage by day 6.
Yesterday I rested all day, today I've been pretty active. My DH's Grandma (97 years old!) passed away last week, and he is taking Pipsqueak and flying halfway across the country today. So as you can imagine today is stressful in terms of packing and in terms of me crying hysterically every 5 mins. I physically MISS her and she isn't leaving for another 2 hours. She's napping now.
I have had low grade menstrual cramps ever since about 8pm last night. I remember last time I had cramps around 3dpt but not this early. I hope this isn't a bad sign. Man it's hard to not read into everything.
All of my obsessive googling has made me happy that both of my embryos were rated aa. But I am so concerned that they hadn't progresses farther along. Here is the info on blast grading if anyone cares :
Mine were a 2aa and a 1aa. Please be hatching today little ones.
Yesterday I rested all day, today I've been pretty active. My DH's Grandma (97 years old!) passed away last week, and he is taking Pipsqueak and flying halfway across the country today. So as you can imagine today is stressful in terms of packing and in terms of me crying hysterically every 5 mins. I physically MISS her and she isn't leaving for another 2 hours. She's napping now.
I have had low grade menstrual cramps ever since about 8pm last night. I remember last time I had cramps around 3dpt but not this early. I hope this isn't a bad sign. Man it's hard to not read into everything.
All of my obsessive googling has made me happy that both of my embryos were rated aa. But I am so concerned that they hadn't progresses farther along. Here is the info on blast grading if anyone cares :
| Expansion grade | Blastocyst development and stage status |
| 1 |
Blastocoel cavity less than half the volume of the embryo
|
| 2 |
Blastocoel cavity more than half the volume of the embryo
|
| 3 |
Full blastocyst, cavity completely filling the embryo
|
| 4 |
Expanded blastocyst, cavity larger than the embryo, with thinning of the shell
|
| 5 |
Hatching out of the shell
|
| 6 |
Hatched out of the shell
|
| ICM grade |
Inner cell mass quality
|
| A |
Many cells, tightly packed
|
| B |
Several cells, loosely grouped
|
| C |
Very few cells
|
| TE grade |
Trophectoderm quality
|
| A |
Many cells, forming a cohesive layer
|
| B |
Few cells, forming a loose epithelium
|
| C |
Very few large cells
|
Mine were a 2aa and a 1aa. Please be hatching today little ones.

Thinking about you and remembering that God is bigger than any symptom!
ReplyDeleteThanks :-)
DeleteJust catching up. Really hope one (or both) of those blasts decides to nestle in and hunker down.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blastocyst ratings chart- I'd never seen it before.
I'm sorry about hubby's grandma, although it sounds like she had a great run at life. Hope the separation from Pipsqueak goes smoothly. You will be ok, and so will she.
Thanks. I'm ready for her to get home!
DeleteJust making up ground. Truly expect 1 (or even the two) of people blasts decides to nestle in and hunker straight down.
ReplyDeletebuy rs gold
Billig WOW Gold