Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

What I'm thankful for...

  1. I just slept for 6 hours and woke up feeling WAY BETTER! YAY!!!!!!!
  2. DH - he slept on the couch with me tonight, made me dinner, called family when I wasn't up for it, held my hand and kissed me over and over again in recovery and has been my ROCK.
  3. This blogging community - It was so great to wake up to such messages of hope and love.  It makes me feel so much more positive about this whole experience - reading your notes are better than acupuncture, massage and Circle and Bloom put together.
  4. My heating pad
  5. Vicodin
  6. My coworkers who switched shifts with me and picked up the slack so I don't have to work until May 2.
  7. Vitamin Water - it is so much better than gatorade!
  8.  My eggs and DH's sperm becoming embryos today.  Grow babies, grow!  I so hope I get to meet one or two of you in 9 months.                        

5 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Grow little ones!!! Can't wait for the update on how they are doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to hear how your little ones are doing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sounds like CJ is a sweetie!
    And grow babies, grow and keep growing!!

    ReplyDelete