Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fert report day 3

We have :
6 going strong at 6-8 cells (And I think she said that 5 have 8 cells)
4 hanging out in the 3-4 cell stage

The embryologist didn't give me any grades, but she said, "Everything is looking great still for a 5 day transfer."

I pushed and said, "So everything is still looking good?" and she said, "Oh yeah".

Happy Easter everyone!

8 comments:

  1. freaking awesome fert update! Happy easter to you Marianne! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! :) They'll be home with you in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great results... still sending lots of growing vibes to your little ones - cheering for them :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA! That made my day to read this~ best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! Great update girlfriend!!!

    Joey
    http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds Good. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete