First of all, does anyone else notice how many BFPs have been announced lately? Congrats ladies and gents! It fills me with hope right now - but if I get a bfn and drop off the commenting universe briefly please understand.
I am feeling really good today. After a dose of Phillips Milk of Magnesia I finally have a little relief :) I have decided that once stims start I am limiting myself to these over the counter meds :(I put this list together form a combination of your guys' thoughts, my own common sense, and google) tylenol for pain, colace and glycerin suppositories for constipation, and Benadryl 25mg for any insomnia.
ACNE. Anyone else? I almost never break out, and right now I have 3(!) huge monsters on my face - one that's redness reaches about the circumference of a dime. Between that, the constipation and bruised abdomen I am feeling sexy, y'all!
Tonight will be my last combo dose of:
Lupron 10 units
Prenatal
Baby aspirin
Tomorrow start:
Lupron 3 units
Bravelle 300 units
Menopur 75 units
Prenatal
Baby aspirin
This weekend I am going to RRRREEEELLLLAAAAXXXX. DH finally finished writing his dissertation and I am actually off work so we are gonna do the quality time thing - movies, board games, dinner out, maybe even church (yikes, it's been a long while...like a year). I've already requested breakfast in bed for saturday - I deserve some pampering!!!!
Have a good weekend everyone! I am off to take a walk - I lost 10 pounds in the 2 months prior to starting IVF - and I am really worried about plumping right back up. Too bad I can't stop eating :) Seriously food tastes so good right now....

Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am out of breath just reading your post! You will be fine! You asked me about steroids. They have prescribed them to me. I will start them after the retrieval. Maybe they are waiting to give you yours? Have you asked your RE? Glad you found my posts again. I've fixed the problem with the google reader. It was my fault!
ReplyDelete24hrs...how exciting! I wish you all the best and enjoy your weekend=)
ReplyDeleteYepper-doodles! The time has come dear friend :) You are going to ROCK this cycle, I just know it. Starting it off with lots of relaxation is brilliant, and i only wish I could be getting my relaxation on with you.
ReplyDeleteHi.. here from Cyclesistas :)) Looks like we'll be cycling together and great to hear that your up to stimulation :) Best of luck for your retrieval and looking forward to sharing it with you xoxo
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! Lots of BFPs lately have given me tons of hope too! I should hopefully be starting mine this week!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo - I have to say - I too got a giant monster on my face - except it was nearly the size of a quarter. I felt like I looked deformed. Good luck with the stims!
ReplyDelete