I am feeling FULL! Especially on my right side. It will be interesting to see what is going in there on Saturday. It kinda feels like it does when you run too fast - like a pinch in the side. It is not terrible by any means but it is making me take things slower and be more cautious. I really can't imagine what I will feel like by the time retrieval comes around.
DH is out of town so that's been hard. He doesn't get back until 2 nights before retrieval. It's sucky being alone. I knew this was going to happen when we signed up for this month but it doesn't mean I am happy about it. Every time I am in that damn clinic there are several couples in the waiting room - not once have I seen a woman by herself other than me. It's practically humiliating.
I am at work now...I work 12 hour shifts nights on my feet (guess what I do?). I work this Sunday and Monday night - I am afraid of how I'm gonna feel by then - I do lots of lifting and bending over - is there a danger of me rupturing my follicles? Dr Alan gave me no work restrictions whatsoever - and actually had the gall to say I could go back to work later the same day as retrievel??!! Don't worry, after Monday night I have made it so I have 2 weeks off of work, which should cover from the day before retrieval to at least 5 days post transfer (depending on when transfer and retrieval happen of course!).
Have a good weekend everyone!
DH is out of town so that's been hard. He doesn't get back until 2 nights before retrieval. It's sucky being alone. I knew this was going to happen when we signed up for this month but it doesn't mean I am happy about it. Every time I am in that damn clinic there are several couples in the waiting room - not once have I seen a woman by herself other than me. It's practically humiliating.
I am at work now...I work 12 hour shifts nights on my feet (guess what I do?). I work this Sunday and Monday night - I am afraid of how I'm gonna feel by then - I do lots of lifting and bending over - is there a danger of me rupturing my follicles? Dr Alan gave me no work restrictions whatsoever - and actually had the gall to say I could go back to work later the same day as retrievel??!! Don't worry, after Monday night I have made it so I have 2 weeks off of work, which should cover from the day before retrieval to at least 5 days post transfer (depending on when transfer and retrieval happen of course!).
Have a good weekend everyone!

Sounds like your follicles are growing nice and big!
ReplyDelete