Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sleeplessness

Is that a word?

Has anyone else experienced this?  I don't know if it is the hormones or nerves or what but I find myself only sleeping about 3 hours at a time.  I think I am getting a full 8 hours but just in shifts.  I fell asleep at 12:30 last night and woke up at 3:45 wide awake.  Sucks!

My pain is almost gone now.  The endometrium vag suppositories are going good - I am wearing a full size pad instead of a panty liner and I think that has helped the yuck factor a little bit.  The only side effects I have noticed from the added progesterone are sore breasts and darker veins on the girls.

I am so ready for the call from the embryologist this morning!  I will probably wait up for her call and then back to bed.  Have a good weekend everybody!  And grow embies, grow!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had the opposite, where it made me exceptionally sleepy all the time, so I'm no help. I do agree that wearing a full pad instead of a panty liner helps with the endometrium. Absorbs more. Still gross though. It's like a massively horrible yeast infection. Ew.

    ReplyDelete