Today I have begun to feel the "fullness" that everyone talks about. It is hard to describe besides just feeling full and swollen. Hopefully this means good things are happening!
I am excited for my monitoring appt in the am...although they said that what is seen on the u/s and labs for this appt isn't as important as the next appt (sat).
That is all! I hope those follies are growing!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! Sounds like a wonderful sign!!! Hoping that fullness means you have lots of beautiful follies growing healthily!
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are happening in there!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how things are going in there! Woo!
ReplyDeleteYes...definitely sounds like good things are happening!!! :D
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! Grow follies grow!
ReplyDeleteoh i am so excited! you are exactly 8 days ahead of me. i start stims on the 17th. this Friday is my baseline ...
ReplyDeleteTotally a weird feeling, right? It's a good thing though! Yay!
ReplyDelete