Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stims Day 2

I gotta say the shots so far have been fine.  I had heard that menopur burns but I haven't noticed it (maybe bc I have ample subq tissue :).

I am antsy for my first monitoring appt. - this Wed.  Until then I guess I will just go with the flow!  I am trying to take good care of myself - eating good foods, taking a half hour walk outside every day and doing circle and bloom at least once a day.

DH and I have had a wonderful weekend - he even brought me flowers home on friday night!  He must have sensed my loneliness during the past few months while he worked on his doctorate...maybe my tears a few nights ago telling him I felt all alone in this process clued him in :)

Friends of ours just emailed us and told us they are 7 weeks pregnant after their 3rd IVF...it made me so happy!  I just hope it doesn't take us that many times because we are kinda tapped out at 1 attempt.

Okay, off to dinner with my bff.  Enjoy the weather everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Found you through cycle sista. Hope you have many follicles on your first U/S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you, we can only afford one attempt. So if this doesn't work, and we don't get to freeze any embryos then we are done. Hopefully it will work the first time for both of us. I will be waiting to hear what they see at your appt Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for cycle sister! I met a few new awesome blogger the that site last month. It is so exciting that you are starting. I didn't real notice any side effects from the stims, and i was so nervous from all the stories! it is really cool that the menupur isn't giving you any trouble. That was the hardest one for me, harder even than the pio.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that you're going with the flow and looking after yourself... love Circle & Bloom too. Lovely of him to bring you flowers and always love to hear happy endings for IF/IVF parents. FX'd for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the first monitoring appt. goes well and you have lots of follies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not looking forward to having to start giving myself shots later in April. Did you do OK? I'm afraid I'm going to freak out the 1st time.

    Joey
    http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that your appointment goes wall, and that everything looks great. Waiting is really hard, one of the hardest parts, in my opinion. I'm glad that the shots aren't giving you any trouble. My belly currently has constellations of pinpricks and nebula like bruises!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to hear how the eggos are cookin in there! And I know what you mean...one attempt. Fingers crossed! Yay for flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the first ultrasound goes well and you've got lots of follies waking up! I'm glad the shots are going well! Menopur didn't like me and the feeling was mutual! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete