Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Stims Day 10

So tonight is my last night of stims, tomorrow morning my final (hopefully) monitoring appt.  I feel so much better mentally than I did the other day.  I have decided to stop obsessing and go with the flow - our RE must know what he is doing.  Mostly I am thankful that I am producing - I am keeping my fingers crossed that the follies are the appropriate size tomorrow for trigger tomorrow night and retrieval Thursday. 

Physically I am slowly feeling worse - but nothing I can't handle - I have a headache that tylenol won't ease, nausea that Zofran is helping, bloat that is RIDICULOUS!, abdominal pain when I move to quickly or bend over, I feel weird when I pee (not UTI weird, just like it is kinda pressured?) and I feel feverish (but don't have a fever).  I assume this is all normal with my elevating estrogen.

Thanks for all of the kind words of support y'all!  I have no clue how I'd be getting through this without this amazing community!

4 comments:

  1. You are getting so close now! Yes, the symptoms are pretty normal. Once the eggs come out you should start feeling a lot better! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you!!! This sounds so difficult, but you're handling it like a champ! Behind you in a few days. I'm so excited for you... it's so close now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I had a headache the entire time I was on stims, but that it went away once I stopped. Sounds like you're handling all of it well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that you are feeling better today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete