Just got home. 19 eggs! I am so crampy and the Tylenol #3 is making me nauseous but I'm happy about the 19. Dr said OHSS risk is lower since we didn't get an ass load of eggs. I will update later when they call with the maturity report.
Heck Yeah girllie! 19 eggs is pretty freaking awesome.
Do you have a heating pad? It helped with the cramps SO much for me. and instead of eating, I drank odwala protein drinks. And of course I didn't leave the couch for two days!
Glad to hear that everything went well, and that you are home safe and sound. Take good care to heal up so that you are ready for the transfer. this is so freaking exciting!!!
Love your blog and thank you so much for all your kind words since I started blogging... it's been lovely to start sharing this journey with you. I've awarded you a Stylish Blogger and/or Versatile blogger Award :)) Follow the link below and join in the fun this Easter :)
19 eggs is fantastic... sending your little embies lots of growing vibes :))
That is wonderful! Pamper yourself for the rest of the day!
ReplyDeleteYay!:)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! 19 eggs...wow!
ReplyDelete19!!! Congratulations!!!! Looking forward to hearing about your report!!! Hope you're resting well! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is great news!! I'm soo happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHeck Yeah girllie! 19 eggs is pretty freaking awesome.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a heating pad? It helped with the cramps SO much for me. and instead of eating, I drank odwala protein drinks. And of course I didn't leave the couch for two days!
Glad to hear that everything went well, and that you are home safe and sound. Take good care to heal up so that you are ready for the transfer. this is so freaking exciting!!!
Love your blog and thank you so much for all your kind words since I started blogging... it's been lovely to start sharing this journey with you. I've awarded you a Stylish Blogger and/or Versatile blogger Award :)) Follow the link below and join in the fun this Easter :)
ReplyDelete19 eggs is fantastic... sending your little embies lots of growing vibes :))
Love always xoxo
http://newyearmum.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-blogger-awards-and-good-friday.html
Yahoo!! You did get an ass load! SO awesome. I hope that they are mature and fertilize into healthy embies. Rest up, drink gatoraide!
ReplyDelete