Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PUPO with twins!

I am writing this throughout the morning..

8:30 wake up and can't fall back to sleep even though I was awake until 5.

11:00 in waiting room-here early. The Embryologist just walked through and I'm pretty sure she recognized me but didn't make eye contact-I hope that's not bad.

11:15 walked down to the IVF lab-changed and waiting.

11:30 walked across hall and got into the stirrups. Waiting for Dr Alan.

11:35 Dr Alan gives us the lowdown. He tells us they did assisting hatching. We have 2 blastocysts - a 5aa which is hatching and a 1bb which I guess is still good but a little behind and some fragmentation. He thinks we should transfer both of these. The only other embryo that has a chance for freeze is a morula that may catch up but probably won't.

11:40 we watch the screen as 2 flashes of light land in my uterus :) the transfer was painless.

11:45-12:15 I lie flat in recovery with DH holding my hand.

12:16 pee!!! Yay!!

We are now driving home. I'm nervous!!

12 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay!! Don't you wish you could bottle-up how you are feeling right now?! I LOVED my transfer day!! May you stay sane in the 2WW and get your BFP at the end!!! XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is wonderful! PUPO has to be one of my favorite acronyms ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Congrats on being PUPO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Stick embies stick! Now go rest and let those embies snuggle in tight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah~ So excited for you! Crossing everything for you...woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being PUPO! Best wishes to you. I hope your 2 week wait goes by quickly and has a positive result in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, congratulations!!! Now is the time when you get to rest and pamper yourself. Snuggle in tight little embies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed for you! Hang in there during the 2WW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending sticky vibes your way. Hope you can relax a little during your tww.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! looks like we got PUPO on the same day about an hour apart!! Ha. Well we are destined to be trying to survive the 2ww together! Congratulations again! it's a nice feeling isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOHOO! PUPO! Sending positive sticky thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete