Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lupron Day 2

Today I've had two 3 hour naps, thousands of trips to the bathrooms, 3 bowls of soup and several glasses of apple juice and am finally feeling better.  I think I will make it to work tomorrow thank god.  Thank you all for stopping by and wishing me well!  I never knew constipation could be so horrific!  From here on out I am adding a stool softener to my daily meds.

Day 2 of Lupron went well.  I was a little more nervous while giving myself the shot - yesterday I was so horribly sick that I just drew it up and plunged it in without much thought.  No added side effects that I can tell thus far.  Only 3 more days of birth control, yippee!!!!

I read a fabulous book today in between naps.  It is written by an infertile woman and seems like a very honest account of what infertility does to your marriage, friendships and sanity.  I highly recommend it -

3 comments:

  1. Glad everything came out alright! ;) Eat plums and lots of bran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the book recommendation!

    I hope you start to feel better and get back to being "regular."

    *tip*for lupron shots I look at myself doing the shot in the mirror, that way it "looks" like someone else is doing it :)

    Good luck with this cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling a bit better!

    ReplyDelete