Lol, this title makes me laugh.
No seriously, I am going back and forth from the computer to the bathroom and just had to post what I just read. Sara Evans is a country music singer. I love her music and have always thought she seemed like a nice woman. Well now I don't, really. She is 40, married for the second time, and they want to have a baby together. I am so on board so far...but then in THIS ARTICLE she says she wants to hire a surrogate because "pregnancy is so hard" "she wants to drink wine", etc. She even says she asked her sisters and they didn't want to..until she offered 20k and then they began fighting over it. WTF???
Don't you think her remarks were a little over the top? Not once does she mention any fertility problems.

Oh my! Anyone who likes wine too much to give it up for 9 months to create a miracle, has no business raising a child anyway!
ReplyDeleteAnd now if reading her crap didn't make your poop come out, then I don't know what will! ;) Hope your tummy troubles are better soon!
Oh my word. Seriously. That's one of those articles that just makes my blood boil. >:S
ReplyDeleteOh good god, there are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know which part makes me more angry.
ReplyDeleteIf she's being this selfish when it comes to having the child, it is likely she is just as selfish when raising the children. So not fair.
Ew. I think we should take her out back and shoot her. There are more of us than there are of her. We could take her.
ReplyDeleteJoey
http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com