Baseline u/s today looked great according to the nurse. She said my lining is very thin and the ovaries are 'quiet', no cysts. Estradiol is 25 (which she said is good - my google searching leads me to believe this also).
So stims start Sat evening!
Anything I should know before starting this next phase? Tylenol is still okay for aches and pains, right? And are stool softeners okay to keep taking?

Rooting for you all the way! I'm stimming two weeks behind you! :) Have you asked about M.iro.lax? I had it cleared by two doctors (independently). It works well and is a completely inert substance, so you can take it during the two week wait as well. Worth asking about, I think...
ReplyDeleteYes and yes :-) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYay for a Saturday start! You might check with your RE, but this is the list of meds mine gave me that are approved during treatment and afterwards into pregnancy:
ReplyDeleteTylenol or generic acetomenophin
Robitussin (plain or DM)
Claritin and Zyrtec
Sudafed
25 to 50 mg of Benadryl
Maalox, Mylanta, Tums, Zantac, Nexium, Prevacid, Protonix.
This was the list and when I mentioned there was nothing for constipation on here, he said: Miralax, colace and metamucil.
Great news! You are getting closer!
ReplyDeleteduring stims I was taking two stool softeners and a cup of smooth move tea each day per my RE. It wasn't really doing anything for me. I ended up after stims were over taking calm magnesium (powered magnesium that you mix with water or club soda) it was the only thing that helped me.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck during your cycle