I got this card in the mail today from Foxy over at Someday. Thank you so much girl. I do believe!
My meds are arriving tomorrow morning, first shot of Lupron tomorrow afternoon. I can't believe this is actually here.
The meds were cheaper than I had feared, in part due to the samples the doctor gave us, 2 vials of menopur a friend gave us, and a FABULOUS coupon Miss Mac over at Mac and PC faxed in for me. 4 free vials of Bravelle, hells yeah! Thanks so much chica!!!!
So besides the high FSH level everything else is going perfectly. The zofran is awesome, no more nausea.
DH and I are off to a movie date. Have a great evening everyone!
My meds are arriving tomorrow morning, first shot of Lupron tomorrow afternoon. I can't believe this is actually here.
The meds were cheaper than I had feared, in part due to the samples the doctor gave us, 2 vials of menopur a friend gave us, and a FABULOUS coupon Miss Mac over at Mac and PC faxed in for me. 4 free vials of Bravelle, hells yeah! Thanks so much chica!!!!
So besides the high FSH level everything else is going perfectly. The zofran is awesome, no more nausea.
DH and I are off to a movie date. Have a great evening everyone!


That's awesome. I love that the card is violet, to go along with your blog title! I wonder if that was intentional! It sounds like you have an awesome support system! And yay for a Friday drug start!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear it worked! You are very welcome (I have 1 more if you know of anyone ordering Bravelle anytime soon) and good luck!
ReplyDeleteSo glad things are going well for you!
ReplyDeleteJoey
http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com
I love that you loved the Believe card :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVED chatting with you the other night!