I am still having headaches and a little nausea. Nothing I can't handle, it just worries me because I know the meds only get worse from here.
Isn't it funny? If this ends up with us bringing home a baby any side effect is worth it! Short of death I would gladly experience almost anything over these next few weeks...but what if it doesn't work? How does one decide to put their body through all of this multiple times? I want to be a mother more than I have ever wanted anything...but I fear I don't have the stomach for all of this sometimes. If this doesn't work I just don't know if I will have it in me to do it again. Not to mention the emotional and financial burden it brings.
Please, please work!!!

I totally hear you on all counts! Praying it works the first time!!!
ReplyDelete