Umm, so yeah. We thought this cycle would not work due to out of town commitments, but my cycle was a couple of days late so I thought I'd call the clinic yesterday. I told the nurse my period started Sunday night and I was just wondering what days certain things would happen in we went ahead. The dates she said for possible egg retrieval and transfer will totally work! OMG!!!!
I have an appt for this afternoon for an u/s and day 3 bloodwork. She said I will start BCP this Friday (cd 5), then start stims 4/12 or 4/13 (cd 23 or 24), retrieval 4/20 or 4/21 (day 9 or 10 of stims), transfer 4/24 or 4/25. Does this timeline sound like what you girls have had?
WTH? I am seriously so excited I may just poop myself!!!
The clinic called me back while DH and I were out taking a walk...so surreal. I was almost late to work but I don't care...this cycle is of the utmost importance now! I have switched most of my shifts to be able to be off from egg retrieval through about 4 days post transfer..the ones I couldn't get off I pretty much emailed my boss and said I can't make it in those days, deal with it.
Here's a question for you all...I work nights, 12 hours shifts. I know most do their injections dinner time/evening time...what time should I do them? Is the most important thing just to do it at the same time every day?
For those of you who are into those things, please say a little prayer for me!
I have an appt for this afternoon for an u/s and day 3 bloodwork. She said I will start BCP this Friday (cd 5), then start stims 4/12 or 4/13 (cd 23 or 24), retrieval 4/20 or 4/21 (day 9 or 10 of stims), transfer 4/24 or 4/25. Does this timeline sound like what you girls have had?
WTH? I am seriously so excited I may just poop myself!!!
The clinic called me back while DH and I were out taking a walk...so surreal. I was almost late to work but I don't care...this cycle is of the utmost importance now! I have switched most of my shifts to be able to be off from egg retrieval through about 4 days post transfer..the ones I couldn't get off I pretty much emailed my boss and said I can't make it in those days, deal with it.
Here's a question for you all...I work nights, 12 hours shifts. I know most do their injections dinner time/evening time...what time should I do them? Is the most important thing just to do it at the same time every day?
For those of you who are into those things, please say a little prayer for me!

So exciting!!! For my cycle, I had morning injections and evening injections (per my clinic's instructions). The most important thing is to do the injections around the same time each day.
ReplyDeletePraying praying praying for a great cycle and a BFP! :D
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!
ReplyDeleteStarting Now is awesome. It's pretty close to my schedule - a couple of days behind. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your cycle! The schedule sounds pretty good to me, but my 2 IVFs didn't end up following the schedule exactly. My clinic had recommended evening injections because sometimes at the last minute (during the day) they could switch up the protocol or decide you're ready for trigger. If you do the injections in the morning, then it's too late. But you're clinic may do everything different than mine. Bottom line, I think consistency is most important. All the best!
ReplyDelete