It's hard to see but I think it's positive! I took 2 EPTS and 2 internet cheapies which all had faint lines! Yesterday I took one mostly to see if trigger was out and it was completely bare and negative so I think I may be in business! I took one day after transfer and it was negative too. I have never had a positive before!
I called DH and he is thrilled! Not mad at me at all for POAS!
I woke up this morning after having a dream that I had twin boys so I had to test. I am shaking I am so excited/nervous/happy!
It is positive, right?
Here's another view...
I called DH and he is thrilled! Not mad at me at all for POAS!
I woke up this morning after having a dream that I had twin boys so I had to test. I am shaking I am so excited/nervous/happy!
It is positive, right?
Here's another view...



That looks positive to me! I can't wait to hear your betas! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI can see that 2nd line!!! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteI can definitely see that line !!!
ReplyDeleteI can see it!!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteLooks Great!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Finally a BFP! Can I be selfish and say I needed some good news. I know it is your BFP, but after so many BFNs in the neighborhood lately I am so happy someone finally has a BFP! I am praying your betas are awesome and that you have a happy and healthy 9 mos! WOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks good!!! I can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDeleteThats what my first POAS looked like, very faint but was positive, SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's for sure a positive!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO EXCITING!!! Can't wait to hear about your beta!!!
ReplyDeleteI see it! OMG! Test again in the morning and it should be stronger! Oh, please let it be so!
ReplyDeleteI hope it is a GIANT red line tomorrow if you POAS again. I'm so happy for you. We needed some great news around here!
ReplyDeleteJoey
http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com
Yes, it IS positive! Congratulations. May you have high and doubling betas!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a BFP to me! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI love the twin boys dream. It looks positive to me, sending positive thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteThat line is there! Yay!
ReplyDeleteThere is definitely a line there :)) Wonderful news... hoping that it gets stronger and stronger :) Big hug to you and your little one/s xoxo
ReplyDelete