Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

5dp5dt

I'm not going to test.  I'm just not.  No matter what.  I go back to work tomorrow and I don't want to start back with a negative test in my mind.

Also then there is the whole being honest with my spouse thing.  So NOT GOING TO TEST!!!!!

My breasts still hurt but cramps are gone.  Completely gone.  I am not sure if that is a good or bad sign but whatever.

My heart is aching for Angie who is going through a devastating miscarriage, Krista who is dealing with a negative after her first FET cycle, and Leigh who got a BFN after here IVF cycle.  So much sadness this weekend.

I hope May brings us all peace and renewal one way or another.

Updated: Well about 20 mins after writing this my cramps came back.  Just like pre AF cramps.

7 comments:

  1. Good girl! Stay strong. Resist the urge to pee! ;) And thanks for the shout out! I am so hoping that your beta is positive this week! We need some good news around here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong!!! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout out. Do not pee on anything! Take my word for it...just don't!

    Wishing you all your heart desires!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so brave... I gave in last week :( May is sure to be a good month for us all... FXd for you this week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing the right thing. I tested last night and it almost broke me...I don't even know why i did it. Wish I hadn't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay strong and don't test! I've got everything crossed for you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete