Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

5w1d

I hate blogger right now!  I can't read over half of the posts on my feeder - so sorry if I miss something important!!

10 more sleeps til the u/s.  We should be able to hear a heartbeat at 6w4d right?  I just want to go in knowing what I should expect.

How am I feeling?  Elated and at that the same time just waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Physically I feel good...a little nausea and sore boobs, which I am savoring and makes me sublimely happy :)

7 comments:

  1. hoping for a strong heartbeat for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not long now... you'll definitely be able to see a heartbeat :) Love to you and bub xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realized this morning that I felt so disconnected without blogger access! and then started panicking about who I'd be able to stay in touch with if blogger totally lost everything. I was glad to know that I had your email address so that we could stay in touch :)

    We definitely heard the heartbeats at 6 weeks. and again at 7, and again at 8! and now we are waiting, waiting, waiting, until my first ob appt to get another peek. Mostly the dr checked my tubes to rule out an ectoptic, and my ovaries to make sure that they were healing okay, then he moved to the uterus where he inspected the sac and a few other things that I didn't quite understand. He took a measurement and could tell the age of the embryo too. then he tried to point out the heart motion on the screen, which I couldn't see at all, and then turned on the speakers. It was pretty cool.

    much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The countdown to the first scan seems so long doesn't it!Hope it goes fast for you and I can understand the happiness too at feeling those signs-the sore boobs and nausea, I like being constantly reminded that I'm pregnant!
    We saw a heartbeat at 6w 1day, but I was told that sometimes it's not detected until a little later too so not to panic if we didn't see it.Fingers crossed you do though as it's amazing!xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your appointment is just around the corner! Can't wait to hear how well it all goes.

    xo

    ReplyDelete