Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sad

There have been so many BFNs and scary news lately.  Most recently Alison has had bleeding and 2 ultrasounds that showed conflicting things.  She is going for another ultrasound today and will hopefully have some answers.  Please show her some support!

6 days until my ultrasound.  Not that I'm counting.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the time passes quickly and you get to see a beautiful ultrasound pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you in the lead up to your US... look after yourself and your little one. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,

    it is really hard to read about sad and scary things happening to those in our circle. I've really had to be careful about what I read and how much support I can offer those outside of my immediate circle. My emotions are do delicate and I am trying so hard to keep my head full of positivity and love.

    It is 8 days until our first OB appt, and the long wait since our last appt is starting to wear me thin. I might break down and ask them to call me if there are any cancelations between now and then. You're doing a great job waiting! just a little longer.

    ReplyDelete