Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Early beta result 7dp5dt

So I work in an ER and BEGGED the ER doc to order a beta on me...I had called Dr Alan and asked him to order it eariler than Thursday but the nurse said he won't do one before 9dp5dt.

The number today- 36 at 7dp5dt!

According to betabase average for 12dpo is 37 so I am over the moon!

Thanks for all of the love ladies!

13 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congratulations!!!! Praying that the beta # keeps rising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is fantastic. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeha! Stick baby stick! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think you're pregnant! All signs point to it. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CoNgRatS on your postive beta!!! Here's to a happy 9 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Congrats! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the next number as it doubles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, the benefits of working in the ER! :) That is absolutely wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot Woot!!!! Did a little dance at my desk just now for you. I'm sure my co-workers think I'm nuts....

    Joey
    http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome number!!! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete