Within 2 seconds of the dildo cam being inserted I could see the flickering heartbeat and started crying. It was insane! We could even see the embryo moving. UNREAL!
Here is the worst picture ever but it's definitely worth a thousand words...
After we were done oohing and ahhing I said, "So there's definitely only one?". Dr Alan looked around my ute and said, "I am fairly confident it is not twins". He pointed out what looks like a much smaller sack with no embryo that he could see. He said we will recheck in 2 weeks.
I am walking on air! I feel so much more confident and like it's finally real.
I am stopping the baby aspirin today, and continue the endometrin suppositories until June 16 (10 weeks).
Due date officially January 11, 2012. What a wonderful way to start the new year :)


Congrats on the best moment ever!!! Enjoy it fully! I cant wait to have the same moment in a week all things crossed! xo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! What a beautiful beautiful precious baby! I'm so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! So happy for you! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteLook at that beautiful baby :-) So, so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Now you can finally breathe...and stop getting freebee betas! LOL
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm so happy for you and your wonderful ultrasound! LOL at the "dildo cam" comment.
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo freakin incredible. Like watching magic happen right before your eyes. I am so beyond amazed that our due dates are a month apart. It just seems like after so long, things are starting to look work out.
ReplyDeletelove this post, loved your text. love this news!
How wonderful! I know that moment was golden! I am very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is one beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteFantastic news :)) Such a great feeling to see their little heartbeat xoxo
ReplyDelete