Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

4w4d

I NEVER thought I'd get to have a blog post with that kind of title.  I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed.

Beta today at 13dp5dt - 754.  Doubling time of 32.44 hours since my last level!  When the nurse called with my result she said, "Now don't quote me on this, but a level like this means there's probably more than one baby." !!!!!!!!!  The last 2 days I have been peeing much more frequently, had 2 maybe half hour bouts of nausea, and my breasts have more prominent veins and my usually very light nipples are dark - but I was so afraid it was all in my head.  Guess not!

I've tried getting one of those fancy charts showing average singleton hcg rates but I can't find it :(  But beta base says average for a singleton today is 413 and average for twins is 803.

All I want is a healthy pregnancy.  I am so scared of a miscarriage that it seems like one baby would just be easier and less scary...but that said I would be so happy with twins.

I have had no more spotting since 8/9dp5dt.  The more I think about it maybe it was old implantation blood that took a little bit to show?  Whatever it is I hope it stays away!

Thank you all for listening to every freak out and worry that crosses my mind.  All of you are amazing women and I thank God I found you all when I did.

No more blood work (my clinic doesn't every check progesterone - I'm just to continue the endometrin suppositories?) so next up is ultrasound May 23 at 6w4d.  2 weeks from today.  This is going to be one LLLOOOONNNGGG 2ww.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's great news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! So very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I know you are super excited. You are so right that the next 2 weeks will be extremely long. The wait to my first ultrasound seemed so much longer than the wait for the beta!

    As far as the singleton/twins - My first beta level was over 400 and everyone kept telling me I was having twins, but I am only having a singleton. Granted, I did have a bleeding spell that could have been loosing one of the babies...

    Either way, I will be hoping for 36 more weeks of wonderful pregnancy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, make sure you write us VERY SOON after that ultrasound. I know the 2 weeks is a long wait, but do your best to sleep, eat well, and take care of yourself, it will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YAY YAY So happy for you!!! Ill be sending up prayers for this baby to sit tight for 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! Praying for a healthy nine months for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo excited for you! And twins? At least you're getting your money's worth! haha. Much love to you!

    Joey
    http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you! I know you are over the moon with excitement. I'm praying for a happy and healthy 9 months. I look forward to your updates :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful news!My beta levels have also been consistently high and a few people mentioned twins to me but just one in there! You'll find out soon enough though-hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you!xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe, I just want to giggle with happiness. love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO great!!! Best of luck during this "next 2ww"!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic news :)) Great that your beta has come back so strong :) Thinking of you every step of the way and can't wait to hear your US results. Love to you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete