Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mystery teeth

So I think Pipsqueak is teething - unexplained fever Monday of 102.7 - pediatrician thought maybe a virus but no other symptoms.  She has been fussy this week and waking overnight between 4-5am crying.  Yesterday I was taking some holiday photos and in one of them she appeared to have several teeth on top (in actuality she only has 2 bottom teeth).  Upon seeing the picture I immediately examined her mouth and nope, some teeth getting ready to emerge maybe but definitely not poking out like in the picture.  Scary ghost teeth.  

5 comments:

  1. Hope those teeth pop through soon! Teething is rough!
    Funny enough, I have a picture of Carder with almost that exact same squinty eyed face when his top 2 teeth were about to erupt. However, when his top 2 were coming in, you could see the gums swelling the in the fron the whole time the teeth moved down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I just want to kiss those sweet fat baby cheeks all over! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is so crazy because those definitely look like teeth on the top!! I am sure they will be poking through soon. Alidia is just poking her top two through this week (and last)... I am looking forward to them being fully through!!

    Adorable photo of her goofy little grin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn teething! Our little one runs low grade fevers with his teeth coming in as well, sucks on his hands/fingers, eats less and is very restless. And unfortunately we haven't found anything that really helps:[ She looks like she is handling them coming in like a pro:] Cuteness!

    ReplyDelete