Fun!! Love this photo. She looks so happy! I really want to decorate but I am holding off until American Thanksgiving weekend. Can't wait to get in the xmas spirit!
Although Carder saw the tree and lights last year, it seems like a new thing to him this year. We put lights on some trees outside (to beat the snowfall) and he is so enamored with them...the inside tree should be really exciting. I can't wait to get it decorated. BUT, this year he is mobile and I am wondering how the tree will fare. Thank goodness for shatterproof ornaments!
Fun!! Love this photo. She looks so happy! I really want to decorate but I am holding off until American Thanksgiving weekend. Can't wait to get in the xmas spirit!
ReplyDeleteOmg I know. It's waaaayyyy to early!!! We will be out of town visiting inlaws for half of December so I wanted plenty of time to enjoy the tree :)
DeleteYou guys look so happy! I love this picture.
ReplyDeleteAlthough Carder saw the tree and lights last year, it seems like a new thing to him this year. We put lights on some trees outside (to beat the snowfall) and he is so enamored with them...the inside tree should be really exciting. I can't wait to get it decorated.
BUT, this year he is mobile and I am wondering how the tree will fare. Thank goodness for shatterproof ornaments!