Wow I haven't done an ICLW in forevs. I've been reading a lot of blogs lately so it seemed as good a time as any!!
Quick recap of our story:
Tried naturally for a year with no luck.
Diagnosed with severe male factor infertility in April 2010.
Debated IVF vs donor IUI ad nauseum.
Moved forward with IVF in April 2011 and were blessedly successful. Did note a borderline high FSH (11.something) which has me worried for the future.
Our daughter Pipsqueak was born via emergency c-section at 35 weeks. Pregnancy included pre-eclampsia and bed rest for the last 5 weeks. Fun!! All worth it of course.
She is now 10 1/2 months old. We are still breastfeeding and still struggling with all of us getting enough sleep. Discussions are going on regarding trying for a second (no frozen embies so we will need to start over) I plan on writing about all of these topics in the coming week.
Ok back to work now. I hate working on Sundays!! Miss the football games!

Hey ! Good to meet you! I am also breastfeeding but my little one is just 4 months old. Good luck with future plans!
ReplyDeleteHi from ICLW! I look forward to reading your posts this week. Have fun working?
ReplyDeleteHello from ICLW. Hoping you get a solid night's sleep soon.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your little one! She's adorable!
ReplyDeleteHi from ICLW. What a little cutie you have! My daughter is 14 months old and we are starting to ponder #2 as well.
ReplyDeleteHello from ICLW! Congratulations on the arrival of your daughter, although it sounds like it was quite a journey to get there!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from ICLW. I just want to send good thoughts and encouragement while you make the decision about trying for #2. Returning can't be an easy decision.
ReplyDeleteHi from ICLW! My husband has azoo and I have high FSH too. Praying/hoping our story turns out as good as yours!! Congrats on your little one :)
ReplyDeleteHello from ICLW!! Good luck with #2! Fingers and toes crossed for a positive outcome! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW! I've ready your newer posts, as well, and want to wish you lots of restful luck!
ReplyDelete