Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thank you! (and a visit to the pumpkin patch)

It was good to hear your sleep struggles and to get suggestions.  Thank you very much.  Last night I was so tired - and she was sacked out on her daddy's chest after a trying day at the pumpkin patch - so I just took her to bed with me.  We both slept pretty good - I did have to whip one out a few times but I barely roused for that.  :-)  My DH and I are planning on night weaning "in a few days when we are not so tired".  LOL.  Before her 1st birthday is my goal.

Here are a few pics from the pumpkin patch!



9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are both so very adorable!! I never realized you look a lot like one of my friends. You both have that heart shaped face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you! I've never thought of it as heart shaped - more like just fat cheeks. LOL

      Delete
  2. Such an adorable family! good luck with the weaning process. How long are you planning to bf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least to 12 months - hopefully a few months longer! If it wasn't for IF and looking at IVF again I'd totally look into extended bf!!

      Delete
  3. Such cute pictures! What a great way to remember her first Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable little girl!!! Best of luck on the weaning! :) Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love the "I'm not putting my feet down but I will smile" one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pictures!! Best of luck with the weaning!

    ReplyDelete