So I am finally publishing all of these blog posts about my super secret IVF #3. We told our parents today so I can blog again, hooray!
Today was our first u/s. I was alone as Pipsqueak was ill so DH had to stay with her. The dr inserted the wand and asked, "What do you see?" I said, "TWO?". Then burst into tears. She said, "We put back 2, what did you expect?". And I replied, "Truthfully I expected to see nothing!". She then chastised me for being so negative. Unfortunately I have had a bit of time in beta hell, and I have kept my heart guarded. Here are my betas for all of you to enjoy with me :)
8dp5dt 103
9dp5dt 135 (doubling time of 60 hrs) - beta done the next day due to spotting
12dp5dt 327 (doubling time 56 hrs)
14dp5dt 599 (doubling time 54 hrs)
18dp5dt 2147 (doubling time 52 hours)
So as you can see, numbers were pretty spot on for a singleton. Doubling times weren't fantastic like I wanted them to be, but they were more than adequate. The dr kept saying they were "fabulous".
Today's U/S showed two perfectly sized gestational sacs, each with a perfectly sized yolk sac, and one had the first signs of a fetal pole. She said this was perfect. Repeat U/S in 6 days at 6w3d when hopefully we will see some heartbeats!!!!
Here is the U/S, not the best image, but on the screen up on the wall the sacs looked huge! And the yolk sacs just looked so damn perfect.


Congratulations! I'm glad everything is going so well!
ReplyDeleteThe fact that you took the time to comment with the week you've had means the world to me. xx
Deletesticky vibes!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Congratulations!!!!!!!! What wonderful, exciting news!!
ReplyDeleteOMFG! I have chills!!! Super secret, wow, wow, wow!! Congratulations! I am over the moon for you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Gurlee!!!
DeleteDouble Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteZOMG! I am so freaking happy for you! Seriously super secret - just OMG YAY!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! It has been hard keeping it a secret :)
DeleteWonderful news! TWO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks friend!
Delete