(written 2/26/15)
I haven't been blogging like usual during a cycle, probably because I'm still keeping everything in draft. We STILL haven't told our families that we cycled. Any who.......
You all just know I have been peeing on sticks. I told myself and DH I wasn't going to this cycle but I am an addict.
First extremely faint positive on an IC was at 5dp5dt in the evening, although later I think I can see a v v v v faint line on the evening test from 4dp5dt. I was SOOOOOOOOOOO excited of course!!! BUT, our chemical pregnancy last time has really messed with my head, so definitely way more guarded than ever before. Luckily sticks have gotten darker! There are NO First Response Early Results to be found in this country, which is the test I have always used in previous cycles, so I have no way of comparing to past cycles, which I think might be a blessing. I have done approximately 10 ICs (I am calling the Internet Cheapies, but really they are kind of expensive dip strip tests that look and act just like an IC. Tests are SOOOOO expensive here!), 2 Clearblue regular tests, and one Clearblue Digital yesterday that came up 1-2 weeks since conception which is spot on.
Here are what my symptoms have been (mostly for my own records, but maybe someone else in the 2ww after IVF will find it helpful):
1dp5dt: abdominal twinges, diarrhea
2dp5dt: abdominal twinges, diarrhea (never had this before, not sure if it's from meds?)
3dp5dt: wake up in the very early morning hours with bad cramps, feel just like AF is about to start any second. If I wasn't in the 2ww I would've been popping ibuprofen. It lasts about 12-18 hours.
4dp5dt: all symptoms disappear, I feel all hope is lost. That evening I eat a big mexican meal in anticipation of a coming BFN and need for going back on the paleo diet.
5dp5dt: wake up with what I would call "uterine heaviness". Not cramps, just a heavy feeling and an awareness of my uterus. POAS and faint bfp :)
6dp5dt: heavy uterus, breasts start to ache
7dp5dt: heavy uterus, breasts ache, nipples hurt badly when brushed agains, nipples erect?
And that's where we are at. Beta is scheduled for tomorrow, but their lab is closed on Fridays so the result won't be run util Saturday.
Here are the meds I am on now:
Estradiol 3x day
Cyclogest supp 3x day
Clexane SQ daily
PIO every other day
Ohhhhh I just don't know how to feel.
I haven't been blogging like usual during a cycle, probably because I'm still keeping everything in draft. We STILL haven't told our families that we cycled. Any who.......
You all just know I have been peeing on sticks. I told myself and DH I wasn't going to this cycle but I am an addict.
First extremely faint positive on an IC was at 5dp5dt in the evening, although later I think I can see a v v v v faint line on the evening test from 4dp5dt. I was SOOOOOOOOOOO excited of course!!! BUT, our chemical pregnancy last time has really messed with my head, so definitely way more guarded than ever before. Luckily sticks have gotten darker! There are NO First Response Early Results to be found in this country, which is the test I have always used in previous cycles, so I have no way of comparing to past cycles, which I think might be a blessing. I have done approximately 10 ICs (I am calling the Internet Cheapies, but really they are kind of expensive dip strip tests that look and act just like an IC. Tests are SOOOOO expensive here!), 2 Clearblue regular tests, and one Clearblue Digital yesterday that came up 1-2 weeks since conception which is spot on.
Here are what my symptoms have been (mostly for my own records, but maybe someone else in the 2ww after IVF will find it helpful):
1dp5dt: abdominal twinges, diarrhea
2dp5dt: abdominal twinges, diarrhea (never had this before, not sure if it's from meds?)
3dp5dt: wake up in the very early morning hours with bad cramps, feel just like AF is about to start any second. If I wasn't in the 2ww I would've been popping ibuprofen. It lasts about 12-18 hours.
4dp5dt: all symptoms disappear, I feel all hope is lost. That evening I eat a big mexican meal in anticipation of a coming BFN and need for going back on the paleo diet.
5dp5dt: wake up with what I would call "uterine heaviness". Not cramps, just a heavy feeling and an awareness of my uterus. POAS and faint bfp :)
6dp5dt: heavy uterus, breasts start to ache
7dp5dt: heavy uterus, breasts ache, nipples hurt badly when brushed agains, nipples erect?
And that's where we are at. Beta is scheduled for tomorrow, but their lab is closed on Fridays so the result won't be run util Saturday.
Here are the meds I am on now:
Estradiol 3x day
Cyclogest supp 3x day
Clexane SQ daily
PIO every other day
Ohhhhh I just don't know how to feel.

No comments:
Post a Comment