At 8w1d:
Baby A: 18mm (8w1d) HR 186
Baby B: 17mm (8w0d) HR 171
She saw no reason for my spotting, assuming it was cervical irritation or growing uterus issues. I guess it's normal in twin pregnancies? I dunno. I'm winging this!!!! :)
I am weaning off my meds. Today I am stopping the estradiol pills, and decreasing the cyclogest suppositories from 4 to 3 a day. In 2 weeks I decrease to twice daily, then at 12 weeks down to one a day. Supposedly I will be on one a day for the rest of the pregnancy? Yuck.
BP was 129/94. She said that was fine but I know that's higher than 2 weeks ago. Ugh!
I am to follow up with a perinatologist in 10 days. We will be in the USA then for vacation so I need to find one and make an appt stat!!!
Thanks for all of the well wishes the last couple of weeks. It's so nice to be blogging again and have everyone's support!!


Great u/s pic! Looking good, babies!
ReplyDeletexoxo
So happy to see this! Glad the little bubs are looking great. Is it possible your BP is up due to estrace? Mine is NEVER high, but I got a high reading, similar to yours, not long after I started the estrace for transfer. Just curious.
ReplyDeleteAs for the spotting, last time around I had none. Zero. Zip. This time, in the AM, I find little specks of brown-tinged stuff when I wipe. Seriously, they're like specks. If I wasn't a freak, I'd probably not notice. Hoping it's just left over from implantation or something.
great news and heartbeats! wahoo
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! So happy everything is going well!!
ReplyDeleteThanks all!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for good news, I am glad those two are growing right on track.
ReplyDeleteMy endocrinologist clued me into the fact that some people get high BP readings with the BP machines. I once had a pretty high reading and she took a follow up reading with a manual cuff & it was normal. Every time I go to the dr. I ask for a manual reading because it is almost always elevated when taken with the machine. Many or all for that matter of the nurses don't seem to know that.
Great tips about the machine and the estradiol. Thanks ladies, feeling better!
ReplyDelete