Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I sent my R.E's office a passive agressive message on Facebook

Wasn't that a mature thing to do?

They posted an article touting their new embryologist, with brand new lab equipment, etc., etc., etc.  The article was dripping with enthusiasm and optimism.  It made me want to puke.

I clicked on the link for the bio of their new embryologist.  Certainly not the person I met at their office, not the person who repeatedly told me conflicting things throughout our cycle, not the person who in June 2013 when I had my sit down with the NP was told was "our new embryologist who is having such high success and freeze rates that it gives me chills".

The article literally made me sick to my stomach.  If so soon after hiring the last guy they had to go get a 'world-class, precedent setting' embryologist then obviously the man who made and handled my embryos was hideous.  Otherwise why the quick turnover?

So I sent them a message simply asking when this new embryologist started work there and that I was told in June that the embryologist had just started then.  That was 3 days ago and I haven't heard anything back.  I'm sure I won't.  It definitely made me feel better though just to shove it in their faces.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you said something. I hope they have the decency to answer. Maybe their last one was so good he was poached by another clinic? (I'm trying to think of positive explanations for what happened.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, so sorry for all of this!!! I hope you find someone that will treat you as you deserve!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you sent them a message! I've always been grateful to them for my beautiful granddaughter. In hindsight it's you I'm grateful to! You were willing to go through everything that goes with IVF. You had serious complications, and did whatever was best for your daughter. I still get chills when I thing about the events surrounding your emergence s-section. One of the best moments of my life was meeting my tiny granddaughter. She continues to be the light of my life.
    I'm grateful I have a loving daughter, who is now a loving mother. I love you. Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spelled emergency wrong!

    ReplyDelete