How is that possible?
I cannot wrap my head around the fact that I have a two year old. That seems so old!!!!!!
We are going to have a very low-key day - I ordered a chocolate birthday cake, we just had pancakes for breakfast and we are going to the beach later. We have a few presents for her to open but nothing major. Our focus today is spending time as a family together and having fun!
I cannot wrap my head around the fact that I have a two year old. That seems so old!!!!!!
We are going to have a very low-key day - I ordered a chocolate birthday cake, we just had pancakes for breakfast and we are going to the beach later. We have a few presents for her to open but nothing major. Our focus today is spending time as a family together and having fun!

Happy birthday! Too cute ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your gorgeous girl!! :) Two!!! Lids will be there in a month today! Eek!
ReplyDeleteso so so cute!! Happy 2 years to your sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, sweet girl! Sounds like my kind of birthday!
ReplyDelete