So I am being induced as we speak. Protein in my urine has doubled in the last 3 days so it's time. I'm on magnesium to prevent seizures and it sucks!!! Cytotec is in to soften the cervix, I'm contracting regularly and 1 cm dilated. Pitocin to start tomorrow morning. Pray!!
Eeks! Praying everything goes well!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of prayers your way!!! You'll have your little one in your arms very soon. Good luck and hope the labor goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteHoping it all goes well! 36 weeks is a good time and baby will most likely not need NICU! Good luck sweetie!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and baby!! Hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteohmigoodness! Sending you so many good thoughts for a smooth and easy delivery. Love love Love!
ReplyDeleteHere from LFCA. Hope all goes well!
ReplyDeletehi sweetie - you've been on my mind constantly! hoping that you are busy falling in love with your little babe as we speak. I can't wait to hear the good news. xoxo - Foxy
ReplyDeleteHere from LFCA and praying for you! I had pre-e, bedrest, and early delivery with both my babies - I know how scary and strange it all is. Hang in there - gonna meet your baby soon! xo Elizabeth
ReplyDeletePraying!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHere from LFCA. Praying for you. I wish I'd found your blog sooner.
ReplyDeletePreeclampsia is linked to a vitamin D deficiency early in pregnancy, something that is incredibly common in both pregnant women and especially in infertile women.
Low vitamin D levels in mothers and newborns are correlated to a large number of bad things.
Hope your delivery goes smoothly. Afterwards, I strongly urge you to check vitamin D levels in both yourself and your baby and treat accordingly.
For more information, you can check out my blog and/or this website.
http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/news-archive/2009/pregnancy-and-gestational-vitamin-d-deficiency
Sending prayers your way for a safe delivery and healthy baby!
ReplyDelete