Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

34 weeks 3 days

Bed rest day 22.

Just a quick update - Saw the OB again Friday and she upped my labetalol (I'm now on 400mg twice daily).  Ultrasound looked great, Little Girl is still growing, moving and practicing breathing.

I see the perinatologist on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. 22 days of bedrest! I can only guess how itchy you must feel to be up and about. Although the the thought of leaving the house feels pretty overwhelming to me at the moment, I know that it is so different when you are told that you can't do something.

    hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are getting SO close to meeting your little girl. I hope that you are doing okay on bed rest, it can't be that easy, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 34weeks!!! you are trucking into take home baby soon territory!!! I know you'll be happy when it's time and you can move around again.

    ReplyDelete